- NAET is an innovative natural solution for allergies and allergy-related conditions. It is completely painless and non-invasive. NAET is a synthesis of various medical disciplines such as allopathic, acupuncture, chiropractice, kinesiology and nutrition.
How is NAET different than other allergy tests?
- Currently, conventional medicine has several methods for diagonising allergies. The intradermal test, patch test, scratch test, and various blood tests such as the RAST test and the ELIZA test are used. The standard treatment is drug therapy using either antihistamines or steroids to control allergic symptons. Unfortunately, this does not correct the underlying problem and often the allergy sufferer experiences serious long-term side effects. The most effective treatment option until now has been complete avoidance of the offending allergen(s), which can be difficult and in some cases impossible. NAET therapy retrains or reprograms your brain and nervous system to no longer react to the offending substance.
How does NAET work?
- When you have an allergy to something, your brain interprets the substance as potentially harmful to your body, thus producing a toxic and/or an allergic reaction. Your energy pathways freze up as a way of defending the body against this unsuitable substance. This in turn blocks the energy in your meridians. If the condition never changes, the overall functioning of your body suffers. For example, if the kidney meridian is blocked, the body will generate symptons of fever, chills, headaches, and kidney infection. This is an allergic reaction! After the NAET treatment, the fever, chills, and headaches will disapper. NAET can transform people who are acutely or chronically ill into healthy, happy, allergy-free human beings.
What does a NAET treatment involve?
NAET Therapy is painless, non-invasive and easy. NAET therapy utilizes Muscle Response Testing (MRT) which indicates the kinetic imbalance in the body caused by allergens. The NAET therapist stimulates pressure points along the spine from the neck to the sacrum while the patient is holding an allergen. The patient must completely avoid the allergen for 25 hours following the treatment. Allergens are treated one at a time in a specific sequence. In some cases, it takes only one or two sessons to eliminate an allergy. Individuals with multiple allergies require additional treatments.
How can NAET benefit me if I don’t have allergies?
- With the progress of modern science and technology, new chemicals and products are being developed every day which create potential allergens for many people. An example of this can be the socks you wear. They may be constructed of various combinations of materials such as lycra, cotton, nylon, and rubber. The bedding and pillows that you sleep on made from acrylic, nylon, polyester, etc. can also be the cause of health problems. NAET is a truly revolutionary solution that provides relief from adverse reactions to new allergens and empowers the individual to live a better life in our modern world.
- NAET can also be used to treat healthy individuals with hidden allergies that can take their health to a higher level. In addition, NAET can help patients who need to take pharmaceutical drugs that have negative side effects.
How does NAET help with children with learning diabilities and other emotional/behavioral problems?
- NAET works with the most basic nutrients (e.g. vitamin C, calcium, vitamin B, iron…) that are essential for building and maintaining the health of our body and cells. Any allergic reaction or sensitivity to any of these basic items would impede on the nutritional status of the body as well as the health of each cell. In this case, children without proper nutrients required to synthesize neurotransmitters/neuro-messengers may eventually affect their concentration level. Mental state and other emotional problems can be a symptom as well (such as rage, anger, irritability).
Who can be treated with NAET?
- NAET can help adults and children with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD, ADHD), Autism, Chemical Sensitivities, Environmental and Food Allergies, Asthma, Allergies to Pets, Animals, Foods, Environment and more.